perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "John Almberg" <jalmb...@identry.com>
Subject RE: problems running embpexec.pl
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:49:34 GMT
Hi Gerald,

Yes, I need to write it up for myself, anyway, so I can reproduce it on the
next machine.

However, I was not trying to get ALL of Embperl running. All I cared about
was embpexec.pl. In fact, I'd like to know what I need to run embpexec.pl .
. . it it just Embperl.PM? or are there other bits and pieces that are
needed? I'd actually like to consolidate the needed files in one place and
get rid of the rest.

However, that is a job for another day! I need to get this site on-line
pronto. My client has been very patient, but I don't want to tax him
further!

Thanks again and I'll send you those notes in a few days.

By the way, I really like Embperl and am using it as the key component of a
content management/web publishing system. Works great!

-- John