perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Ott <Zoln...@NEFkom.net>
Subject Problems with session
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:41:02 GMT
Hallo!

I have problem and i write it a second time.
Here my httpd.conf
<IfModule mod_perl.c>
#    Alias /perl /var/www/perl
#    <Directory /var/www/perl>
#        SetHandler perl-script
#        PerlHandler Apache::Registry
#        Options +ExecCGI
#    </Directory>

  PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 2147475453
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_LOG /var/log/httpd/embperl.log
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES "MySQL Semaphore"
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS "DataSource=dbi:mysql:sessions UserName= Password="
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN ".zolnott"
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH "/"
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES '+10m'
	PerlModule Embperl
	#PerlModule Digest::MD5
	#PerlModule MD5
	Embperl_UseEnv on

	<Location /embperl/>
		SetHandler perl-script
		#PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
		PerlHandler Embperl
		Options +ExecCGI
		</Location>

</IfModule>

My apache crashes during start. When i set EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES="File File"
my apache works.

During the crash, Embperl write no logs. I have checked my MySQL-Server.
I can connect with the same configs. And Apache::SessionX can connect
to.

Where is the problem? Is there any debug-nr, where i can check, what
happens during start of the apache.

Can PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_CONFIG "MySQL" a help and is this the
right notation?

Tnx

CU

Michael

--
      |       Michael Ott, Glockenhofstr. 29a, 90478 Nuernberg        |