perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Kevin Drew" <kevin.d...@stonehill.com.au>
Subject newbie
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:03:11 GMT
I am not sure if I am emailing to the correct list, but I have been struggling with this for
about 3 days and wondered if anyone could help me.

I have been put in charge of trying to get the file upload command to work with out Apache
server on OSX.  I have found this page.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/snippets.html#File_Upload_with_Apache__Request

It says to  put a function called "form()" (which is listed on the page) into the perl mod_handler.
 I am not really sure what they mean by this.

I found a directory called

/System/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/mod_perl

but there was nothing in it.  Should I just create a file and put this function into it?
What do I call it?

is the code above C code?

I think what I have to do it is compile Apache with this code added somewhere.