perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Execute
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:44:53 GMT

> It seems to work in some fashion with Embperl Meta Subs..
>
> Is it by design that it seems not to function with perl subs? Am I doing
> something wrong? :-( Is there anyway to make it function with perl subs?

It also works with perl subs, but you either need to tell Execute that you
are loading pure Perl code or wrap your sub's inside of a [- -] block:

Either:

[- $r->{content} = Execute ({'object' =>
'/home/zo/zo/lib/zoweb/content/content.pm',
syntax => 'Perl'
}) -]

or

> > In content.pm:
> >
> > #package zoweb::content::content;
> > #use strict;

# Never put a package statement here, Embperl will setup the package for you

[-
sub title {
 }

-]