perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problems with embperl-2.0b8
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:55:47 GMT
Hello,
> okay apache is now running with Embperl.so which is a copy of Embperl.sl.

fine :-)

> The new directives are working and base.epl is loaded but following
problem
> still happen.
> The structure is like this:
> /project/base.epl
> /project/content.epl
> /project/index.html
> /project/main/content.epl
> /project/main/index.html
>
> /project/content.epl contains only [- Execute ('*') -]
> /project/main/content.epl contains
> [- Execute ('navigationbar.epl' ) -]
> [- Execute ('*') -]
>
> In /project/index.html i do a call to main/index.html.
> I suppose there will be a navigationabr on the left but there isn't. Only
the
> content of
> /project/main/index.html is displayed.
>
> So do i misunderstand something?

What the content of your base.epl? Is it a Execute ('content.epl') ? If yes,
you will only see your navigation bar if you directly request
main/index.htm, in this case main/content.epl will be called, if you request
index.htm, then content.htm will be called.

http://www.ecos.de/embperl/pod/intro/IntroEmbperlObject.htm contains some
examples

> The test_err.log file is attached.

the log seems to be ok