perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Problems with session
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2002 18:32:20 GMT
> PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS "DataSource=BDI:mysql:sessions UserName=
Password="

should be DBI:mysql... instead of BDI:mysql...

> My apache crashes during start. When i comment out
> EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES and EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS, my apache works

The crash my because of it can't connect to the database, also an error
message would be better....

> The second:
> I create a dynamic table. But i shows always my <th> to, When i put the

Embperl 2 has not implement <th> special processing yet, I plan to change
the table processing slightly for the next release so <th> and some more
will work again.

> following line in it:
> [$ if($row == 0) $]
> it works correct

That's the correct solution in Embperl 2 for now.

Gerald