perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problems with embperl-2.0b8
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:09:10 GMT
Hi,

> Attached there is a embperl.log of a new request via browser to 'docroot'.
> After filling the form and pressing submit the page 'main/index.html' is
> referenced.

I only see _one_ request in the log, which is to docroot/index.html, but no
request to docroot/main/index.html.

What I see is that docroot/content.pl calls docroot/main/index.html via
Execute. It looks like there is no Execute ('*') in content.epl.

The content of the log file does not fit quite to what you have written in
your previous mails. I would expect to see at least two requests....

Maybe you pack all your source files into an archive and send them to me

Gerald