perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: wish - handling of option menus
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 13:36:12 GMT
At 7:55 AM +0200 5/2/02, Gerald Richter wrote:
>I have tought a little bit about it and came to the conculsion that your way
>to handle it is the more often needed way then the way Embperl currently
>implements it. I think I will realize it in 2.0b8

Cool.  While I'm in wishlist mode, [$ for (;;) $] would be real
handy.  I find myself often doing things that need to increment by
two, or need to initialize a variable, and that ends up with stuff
like:

	[$ while ($i < 10) $]
	[$ endwhile $]

which is the whole reason for statements were invented :-).

--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.