perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: Errors enabling Embperl 2.0b6
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:21:34 GMT
At 3:56 PM +0100 3/21/02, Gerald Richter wrote:
>Embperl_UseEnv on
>AddModule embperl.c
>Embperl_UseEnv on
>
>What are the different error message, if any, with and without the
>AddModule?

Kind of telling.

Cannot add module via name 'embperl.c': not in list of loaded modules

It looks to me like the module is being only partially registered.
There's some debug code in mod_perl, I'm going to look into how to
turn it on.  At this point I'm pretty sure this isn't an Embperl
issue, but rather something to do with mod_perl and PerlModule's in
general.  Either it's an OSX problem, or OSX is exposing some other
issue.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/