perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <...@iii.co.uk>
Subject RE: embperl after a rewrite
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:53:36 GMT
Whoops - I messed up.

What I meant was

RewriteRule ^/foo /docroot/filename.epl

so that asking for http://servername/filename.epl would give what we want
but asking for http://servername/foo gives us the raw code.

I've since narrowed it down to EMBPERL_FILESMATCH - so it all seems to work
unless I have PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_FILESMATCH = "epl".

Cheers

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Richter [mailto:richter@ecos.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:46 PM
To: Michael Smith; Embperl
Subject: Re: embperl after a rewrite

> But if I put a rewrite rule like this in
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^/foo$ http://servername/foo [L]

are you sure you mean ^/foo$ ? There is no .epl extension, so you FilesMatch
can't work.

Gerald

http://www.iii.co.uk
Ample Interactive Investor is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
Ltd, is regulated by the SFA.