perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: EmbperlObject in 2.0b4
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:45:46 GMT

> [8762]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: Undefined subroutine called at
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/HTML/Embperl.pm line 745.

I guess you run into the same problem as Alan yesterday. I have introduced a
problem with comments inside [! !] blocks, which causes such an error. I
send you an updated version per private mail (because it's to big for the
list). Please let me know if it fixes the problem for you.

I will soon release this fix to CPAN

Gerald