perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <micha...@iii.co.uk>
Subject 2.0b3 again
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:01:31 GMT
Hi.

I've got two files.

One contains:

  [- chdir "/export/home/michaels/public_html/"; -]
  [- Execute('header.epl'); -]
  foo

and header.epl contains:

  <head>
    <title>[+ $param[0] +]</title>
  </head>
  <h1>[+ $param[0] +]</h1>

This used to work under embperl 1.3, but under 2.0b3 gives
the following error:

  [13385]ERR:  9999: Line 1: Error Internal Error: Orderindex out of range
  Internal Error: Orderindex out of range

Is this something I need to change to work under
embperl 2.0?

There's a segfault in there somewhere with a slight
variant of this, but I haven't yet managed to get that
down to a simple example.

Michael

http://www.iii.co.uk
Interactive Investor International is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
International plc, is regulated by the SFA.