perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Jonny Cavell <jcav...@iii.co.uk>
Subject RE: embperl 2.0b3_dev - weird problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:46:32 GMT
Other issues found when using embperl 2.0b3_dev:

* POD Seems to need to be put within embperl comments
* Calling Execute inside HTML tags does not work properly
* Line counting sometimes seems to go awry - errors often reported on lines
beyond the end of a file
* Unsure what this error means: ERR: 49: Line 0: Endtag 'DocumentFraq'
doesn't match starttag ''if', starttag should be 'DocumentFraq''

Cheers

Jonny