perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Marcus R. Popetz" <mpop...@netility.com>
Subject Re: problem solved, but still weird!
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2001 02:15:50 GMT
At 01:29 PM 4/7/01, Steven D. Arnold wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>Well, my script seems to be running correctly now, but I don't understand why.
>
>I added 8192 to the debug value so I could get the in-browser links to the
>debugging information.  I also created an EMBPERL_VIRTLOG entry.  I then
>stopped and started apache, and for some reason it now works!

Had you defined foo and used it once without the method new() declared?  If
so, as I mentioned in an earlier email, mod_perl will only reload files who
mod date has change if they are in @INC.  Since you aren't running with
'use strict;' it probably wouldn't complain about calling an undefined
method...

-mp