perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Steven D. Arnold" <stev...@permanent.cc>
Subject reading cookies, and a bug
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 20:31:28 GMT
I have looked through the FAQ, the docs and what I have received so far on this list and I
am still unclear on how to /read/ cookies in EmbPerl. I do know how to send them. I can also
read them with CGI.pm within EmbPerl, but surely there must be a way to do this directly in
EmbPerl. Anyone have a clue I can borrow?

Also, I have noticed that when I restart apache, usually EmbPerl will not run any scripts
I have been working on; when I connect to the server, it sits there forever and the script
never runs, or at least never returns a result to the browser.  However, as soon as I make
a change to the script and save, the script will run.  This sounds like a caching bug.  The
obvious workaround is to re-save the file.

steve