perl-embperl mailing list archives

From ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>
Subject Re: $udat initialisation
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:22:28 GMT
the tied %udat does a shallow check to see if anything
needs to be stored.  i think most of us who use it do something
like this in code that changes %udat:
$udat:{TIME}=time;

this guarantees that the shallow check will be successful and
that the tied %udat is stored in the session.

you can invoke a session write directly if you prefer, see the
documenation.

--
___cliff rayman___cliff@genwax.com___http://www.genwax.com/