perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Documentation, examples?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:17:16 GMT
Gerald, if you like I could write some more expanded examples and online
documentation for building websites using EmbperlObject (once I have
these new techniques firmly under my belt). I realize I am not exactly
an expert in terms of Perl but going through the issues as a relative
novice can give one a better idea of what others might find useful. I
know that someone else offered not long ago to help you with the docs,
I'm not sure where that's at or how this might relate.

Just an offer. If you've already got all this in hand then that's fine
with me too!

Best wishes

/Neil