perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: calling methods within EmbperlObject
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:55:36 GMT
> the other solution would be to change it to
>
> [- Execute ('subs.html#NEW', \$object) -]

Gerald, I should have spotted that myself - this small example works
now. I will play with it for a bit and see how it looks in my (somewhat
larger) projects... I'll let you know if any more problems/ideas hit me
regarding this issue.

I take it this is a more memory-efficient solution than the one I was
using (i.e. importing every file using the same __PACKAGE__). If so then
I can live with the small extra bit of coding required in order to call
methods across the package bounderies.

Thanks again! It's great to get this working.

/Neil