perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Florian Dorrer <dor...@m-p-t.com>
Subject Embperl Session ID problem with %udat and postgres
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:37:27 GMT
Hi,

my configuration looks like:

Suse Linux 6.3
Apache_1.3.12
Apache-Session-1.04
mod_perl-1.22
HTML-embperl-1_3b3
postgres-6.5.3
DBD-Pg-0.93

On an EPL-Site I post data into %udat, when I try to acess the data on
another EPL-Site I get the error-message:

Error in Perl code: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: Cannont insert a
duplicate key into a unique index

The database field "Session_id" has a unique index. If I remove the
index from that field, EmbPerl puts for each %udat call an entry into
the database with equal session_ids.

It looks like there is never an update to the db_entry, but always
an insert.

The cookie is set and received sucessfully (says the logfile).

Can anybody help me?!

Florian Dorrer