perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Cliff Rayman <cl...@genwax.com>
Subject Re: Session Management
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:23:33 GMT
the following three settings should do it.
just change .genwax.com to .gina.net or the domain of the
server (if different).
my PATH applies to everything in my domain, but it can
apply to a subset if you desire such as /embperl/ etc..

here are my cookie settings:

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN .genwax.com
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH /
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES 'Friday, 31-Dec-2010 14:00:00 GMT'

cliff rayman
genwax.com