perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Apache::compat, perldoc modules?]
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 02:11:28 GMT
Adam Prime wrote:
> i just sat down to take a look at this, the top page is not in the
> repository, nor is it generated by the build script.  So i'm guessing
> that the cron the syncs the files does not remove things after they are
> removed from the repo.  The page doesn't appear to show up in the
> swish-e's search results, but it is indexed by google.
Adam et al,

The rsyncs to the other computers run hourly.  And 1 time daily they do a
rsync --delete.  The delete is only daily b/c it has to do a full tree walk
over all 70 some ASF problems.

Adam, if you login to people.apache.org and follow the sudo instructions for
perlwww.  Then, /www/perl.apache.org You can then tweak it.  It should be an
svn checkout where the crons have been run.

If you are lacking permissions let me know, and I'll get that fixed.

Obviously, I could have done this in a few seconds but spreading the knowledge
is a good thing (tm).

Consultant          - P6M7G8 Inc.                http://p6m7g8.net
Senior Sys Admin    - RideCharge, Inc.           http://ridecharge.com
Contractor          - PositiveEnergyUSA          http://positiveenergyusa.com