perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Updating Documentation
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 03:51:03 GMT
Fred Moyer wrote:
> [cc'ing list this time]
>
> Yep, that's the best way.  We're here :)
>
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Adam Prime <adam.prime@utoronto.ca> wrote:
>> Based on the response to the survey that Fred and I did, I'm intending to
>> take a stab at writing some intro / tutorial kind of documentation, and
>> possible updating / generally looking over what's currently on the site.
The build instructions on the site are pretty easy to follow to actually
build the documentation locally on your box too. I'd start with being
able to build the stuff.

>> Is the best way for me to do this to pull the SVN repository, and submit
>> patches to this list?  I ask because this list has now been dead for nearly
>> 6 months.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com

Work like you don't need the money,