perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: status codes in Apache2::Const ?
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 07:43:31 GMT
Fred Moyer wrote:
>> Stas Bekman wrote:
>>
>> I'd suggest to put the mapping somewhere in the user docs and link from
>> the above link there...
>>
>> Probably somewhere around:
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/http.html
>
> Here are the proposed diffs.  You can view the html at this url:
> http://redhotpenguin.com/mirrors/perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/http.html#HTTP_Status_Codes
>
> Stas do I need to add a reference to the modperlbook url this pod snippet
> came from?  Comments on this welcome, I'll probably commit it revised
> sometime soonish unless anyone has objections.

a little after this the intentation is off and thus the resulting HTML (text/code) isn't indented
correctly.
Should be a trivial fix.
  sub unique_id {
      require APR::UUID;
      return APR::UUID->new->format;
  }

I'm not entirely sure, but I think you were trying to have
lines like 'Successful 2xx:' not show up like code -- I think you meant to un-indent them.
(could be wrong here)

Looks fabulous to me.

P.S.
  Add yourself to the contributors page and related when you get a chance.

http://perl.apache.org/about/contributors/people.html

(CC'ed fwiles -- I think he needs to do the same)

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
       <___/