perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r290549 - /perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/docs/1.0/guide/performance.pod
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:23:18 GMT
>> Is busted in 0.18 ... hopefully someone more family with DocSet
>> internals can figure it out :)
>

> That would be me. What part is busted?
I gave up at 3:14am.

I guessing that via anchor() calls, this function is generation incorrect html from the pod
which is then being read by html2ps (which is fine) and handed to ghostscript which chokes
on the input
it was given.

I guess the logical next step is to generate porting.html from porting.pod with 0.17 and 0.18
and then diff them?

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.