perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r290549 - /perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/docs/1.0/guide/performance.pod
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:24:43 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> So these two were the cause of the problem? I wonder why we haven't
> received those "bugs" in first place? It used to work just fine.
Sadly no, these were just warnings I was able to see while building it without -v

I've tried 3-4 versions back taking the file (src/docs/2.0/porting/porting.pod) not the above
changed one
(src/docs/1.0/guide/performance.pod) to ~April 4th.  And it still doesn't work.

I'll have a little more time tonight, but I'm starting to run out of ideas.

Also, the html2ps which spawns gs (ghost script)

Does html2ps have any documentation?

     i.e.e Among other questions, is the file position in the error message a byte position
or character count ?

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.