perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: MP_MAINTAINER=1
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:22:41 GMT
 >No, it's just that we always have to #if APR_HAS_THREADS any apr
threads functions. And that wasn't >the case with that tracing function.
Actually I'm not sure... I discovered that even if you pass --with-apr
and --with-apr-util
to ./configure for httpd2 the full paths to already installed
apr-1-config and apu-1-config it will still find and use the one in your
path first...

I installed svn via ports tree originally with installed a non-threaded
apr in my /usr/local/lib
which was being linked against despite my configure args.  -- Thus the
whole reason I rebuilt
svn (first with https support)

I'm not entirely sure your patch is neccessary; but thats for the quick
feedback.

 I'll retest.... Probably Thursday night.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci