perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/1.0/guide install.pod
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:12:09 GMT
theory@apache.org wrote:
> theory      2004/08/06 16:50:06
>
>   Modified:    src/docs/1.0/guide install.pod
>   Log:
>   Tweaking for grammar, flow, anal retentive detail, etc. :-)

Thanks for the edits, David :)

>   -
>   -
>   -
>   -
>   -
>   -
>    =head2 When DSO can be Used

well, actually starting with mp2 docs, I add quite a few new lines
between sections, so it's easier to read long pod files. Visual white
space helps a lot to edit and manipulate the docs.

so I started to add those to older docs, when I work on those...

[...]

>   -that means that Perl is using its own malloc. If you are running Perl
>   -older than 5.6.0, you must rebuild Perl with C<-Uusemymalloc>. If you
>   -are running Perl 5.6.0 and higher, you must make sure that you have
>   -the binary compatibility with Perl 5.005 turned off. To check, run:
>   +it means that Perl is using its own malloc. If you are running Perl
>   +older than 5.6.0, you I<must> rebuild Perl with C<-Uusemymalloc> in

If you want to stress something better use bold: B<must> ;)