perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl and PHP don't share the environment nicely
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:46:10 GMT
Andy Lester wrote:
> PHP and mod_perl do not share the environment nicely.  PHP's putenv()
> will cause segfaults.  Caveats should be distributed all around in
> PHP and mod_perl, at the very least, with the following two options:

Wow, that's a nice writeup, Andy. Any chance you have it in pod? So we can
drop it into the mod_perl docs? Or may be we should wait to see if there are
any interesting followups from p5p.

Also you probably want to post it to the modperl list, there are hardly any
people on the docs-dev list, which is mainly used to discuss tech issues with
docs.