perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Nerad <jne...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Autogeneration of docs
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:30:44 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:

>>(That's it.)  Did I do something wrong?  Is that all I should get?
>>

>No, you should get a lot of functions. For me it's about 900 lines of pod.
>
>Can you please send me the full output of the xs_generate.pl and tell me
>which versions of mod_perl and Apache you are using?

I obtained the latest sources of apache and mod_perl... when I run
source_scan.pl this is what I get to begin with:

Search all headers in:
/usr/local/apache/include
Will search /usr/local/apache/include for include files...
Initialize parser

I don't think that's the right directory.  I used
--prefix=/usr/local/apache2 when I configured and built mod_perl and
httpd.  Shouldn't it be looking in /usr/local/apache2/include instead?

I modified XSBuilder::ParseSource.pm, and hardcoded the include
directory of my installation in at line 213.  But I don't know where it
is getting the wrong directory directory from... $self->include_dirs?
How is that set?

Anyhow, now, it looks like it is generating the doc properly.  Sorry for
the trouble.  I'll start working on the formatting.

--
Jack