perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: perl's system() w/ apache under win2k
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 07:06:12 GMT

[ taking this discussion over to the docs-dev list]

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Terra Info wrote:
> > Two things: 1) this is not the list for this question.
> > 2) a probable answer anyhow->
>
> If that's a real pitfall and it's doomed to be a recurrent
> question, can we please document this under win32/? Also,
> Randy, it seems that there is whole lot of win32 issues which
> apply to all mod_perl versions (per our faq discussion), so
> rather than duplicating them in docs/1.0/os/win32 and
> docs/2.0/os/win32, we should probably have an area for general
> win32 issues, e.g. docs/general/os/win32 and point to it from
> both 1.0 and 2.0.

I was thinking - the faqs I put under docs/2.0/os/win32/ are
also, at the moment, general, in the sense that there's nothing
mod_perl 2 specific in them. What about moving them over to
docs/general/os/win32, and then including the discussion of the
above thread?

--
best regards,
randy