perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Klausner <d...@zsi.at>
Subject Re: Mirror
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:10:50 GMT
Hi!

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:51:18PM +0200, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> >Well, it seems like we have an unannounced mirror already:
> >http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/http/apache-perl-site/ (where is
> >.at anyway?)
> >The search doesn't work there, so that's bad, let's just hope thy'll keep
> >up to date.
>
> Oops, sorry Thomas, .at is Austria, and this might have something to do
> with him?

Just a short message, cause I'm currently neck-deep in work..

No, I'm not associated with gd.tuwien.ac.at. They just mirror
everything they can. (gd is short for goodie-domain)

IMO their mirror is rather bad (at least I don't use it often..)

I hope I can do some mod_perl_doc stuff in September.

BTW, is anyone of you coming to YAPC::Europe? I am.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                                http://domm.zsi.at
for(ref(bless[],just'another'perl'hacker)){s-:+-$"-g&&print$_.$/}