perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@CooperMcGregor.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl Apache module doc
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:36:04 GMT
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> > Any chance you can re-use the data in the above doc? or simply patch it?
>
> Will do. Thanks.

This is the first patch. It is much less extreme than it initially
appears. There is no content change here. This is just the result of
running:

tidy -mi -asxml -wrap 80 mod_perl.html

tidy, as you are no doubt aware, is a tool from the w3c which makes a
doc xhtml complient, and does nice indenting stuff.

Yeah, this is a little unnecessary, but if I'm going to work with the
document, I wanted to start with something that was a little easier to
read. That way, future diffs are less messy.

I'll move on from here. Thanks.

--
CooperMcGregor, Inc.
Apache, Perl, and mod_perl