perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan M. Hollin" <netmas...@digital-word.com>
Subject RE: Breadcrumb
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:11:57 GMT
> We don't have to look like everyone else. The breadcrumb *is* complete,
> when you look over 2 lines. The title is bigger and draws more attention.
> Personally, I wouldn't like it any other way.

Granted Per Einar.  That's not quite what I was suggesting.  You have to
understand that I have a background in interface design and useability
studies and this influences my perspective...  now if you have a breadcrumb
trail (which is, thankfully, becoming standard fare on the web now) then
yours should work the same as the de-facto standard.  If it doesn't, then
users have to relearn when they visit your website and that is really BAD!

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Coordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/