perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From lambretta <liste...@eunum.com>
Subject review site
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:15:45 GMT
At 08:32 26.06.2002, allan juul wrote:
>hi per
>
>Quoting Per Einar Ellefsen per.einar@skynet.be>:
>
>>Just one note: could you please give me some style for my tables? I think
>> it's good to have them fit with the style, so I used the table classes from
>>
>> the menu, but now that it's with a white background it looks kinda weird:
>>
>> Compare:
>> http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/mod_rel/dst_html/about/contributors/people.html
>> with:_
>> http://perl.apache.org/release/about/contributors/people.html
>>
>> I think some grey style for the background would be nice.
>
>agreed and sorry i overlooked that.
>
>i think the menu background should be 100% pure white as they sit themselves
>on a gray background and agree that table should have a light gray background
>as it sits on a white bacgkound.
>
>i suggest you use a completely different class than those from the menu to
>seperate things easily. i think its easier if you make this change in the
>relevant files and then append the new rules in the stylesheet.

Yes, yes, I agree with you. It was a small hack to use the menu classes.
I'll do that soon (tomorrow evening probably).

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

This message was posted using eunum --- www.cn.eunum.com
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link mod_perl
documentation below:
http://www.cn.eunum.com/discussions/2-429.html .