perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: announcing the prerelease
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:05:02 GMT
At 08:49 02.07.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>>yes, but do we want lots of duplicated emails to wade through? If we do
>>>that we need another file which maintains status, and people should be
>>>advised to visit it first and skip the report if reported already, no?
>>
>>Yes, probably. I was thinking to keep track of those mails a little like
>>the deprecated STATUS file we have now.. have a table to indicate what
>>seems to work, and what not.
>
>so should we then have:
>/site-issues.txt
>/site-status.txt?
>
>I guess we will want to keep these files around after RC stage is over, so
>if any questions arise afterwards we will be able to per-use these files.

If we want to keep them, then we should add them to CVS and have them under
release/ for now:
/release/ISSUES
/release/STATUS ? (we already have that one)

but we need to make sure that these are updated continuously to the site..
quicker than the 6 hour turnaround.. so I'll do that manually.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be