perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: announcing the prerelease
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:39:33 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 09:08 02.07.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> they cannot go to /release if they aren't under src/
>>
>> I'm planning on fs changes on apache.org, since currently /release is
>> on the wrong partition, so they may disappear in transition.
>>
>> So let's just have some files under the current / and later on we will
>> see where these files fit better. just make sure to adjust the
>> annoucement with the right filenames.
>

> Ok,
> /STATUS
> and
> /ISSUES
> then.
>
> Will just edit them manually, no CVS or anything.

on the second thought I think it's preferable to have them in cvs, so we
all can easily see the progress and not guess what has changed.

may be put them in the root of the modperl-site repository which will
make them available from / right away, then you simply need to run:

ssh www.apache.org '(cd /www/perl.apache.org;cvs update -dP)'

every time you commit a change.

the modperl-cvs mailing list gets the modification posts.

once the site is released we will move them into the new rep.