perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: announcing the prerelease
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:08:15 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 08:49 02.07.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>> Yes, probably. I was thinking to keep track of those mails a little
>>> like the deprecated STATUS file we have now.. have a table to
>>> indicate what seems to work, and what not.
>>

>> so should we then have:
>> /site-issues.txt
>> /site-status.txt?
>>
>> I guess we will want to keep these files around after RC stage is
>> over, so if any questions arise afterwards we will be able to per-use
>> these files.
>

> If we want to keep them, then we should add them to CVS and have them
> under release/ for now:
> /release/ISSUES
> /release/STATUS ? (we already have that one)
>
> but we need to make sure that these are updated continuously to the
> site.. quicker than the 6 hour turnaround.. so I'll do that manually.

ok

they cannot go to /release if they aren't under src/

I'm planning on fs changes on apache.org, since currently /release is on
the wrong partition, so they may disappear in transition.

So let's just have some files under the current / and later on we will
see where these files fit better. just make sure to adjust the
annoucement with the right filenames.