perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: announcing the prerelease
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 04:47:44 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 22:48 01.07.2002, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>> This is why we ask for your help: take some time to browse the site,
>> and take note of:
>> - errors with browsers (crashes and/or rendering problems)
>> - usability: are you satisfied with the navigation and organization
>>   of the content?
>> - your general satisfaction with how the site is.
> I think I should add:
>    We also welcome "OK" reports with indication of the Operating System
> and Browser.
> rationale: These reports might help us isolate potential issues to a
> specific Browser/platform.

yes, but do we want lots of duplicated emails to wade through? If we do
that we need another file which maintains status, and people should be
advised to visit it first and skip the report if reported already, no?

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message