perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Banners
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:30:34 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Well the deadline is up... Just remembered :)
> We don't have many entries: 3 persons sent in banners.
> They are all at:
> http://www.apache.org/~pereinar/banner-contest/
>
> I guess we could use all of them... Or should we give more time?

I think we should just start using what we have and announce on the list
that we are still open for the new banners, without specifying any
deadlines.

And send the current URL to the list, so others can see. May be it'll
tease them if they aren't satisfied with what they saw.

Also on the page which will list the banners need to add a request for
people to submit new banners.

I should figure out whom to credit for the banner I got from #axkit-dahut.

while we are it, all 3 banners seem ok to me, but this one:
http://www.apache.org/~pereinar/banner-contest/ashley.gif
because the apache logo was messed up here. the
http://www.apache.org/~pereinar/banner-contest/ashley2.gif
is fine though.