perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From lambretta <liste...@eunum.com>
Subject review site
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:15:45 GMT
hi per

Quoting Per Einar Ellefsen per.einar@skynet.be>:

>Just one note: could you please give me some style for my tables? I think
> it's good to have them fit with the style, so I used the table classes from
>
>the menu, but now that it's with a white background it looks kinda weird:
>
>Compare:
>http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/mod_rel/dst_html/about/contributors/people.html
>with:_
>http://perl.apache.org/release/about/contributors/people.html
>
>I think some grey style for the background would be nice.

agreed and sorry i overlooked that.

i think the menu background should be 100% pure white as they sit themselves
on a gray background and agree that table should have a light gray background
as it sits on a white bacgkound.

i suggest you use a completely different class than those from the menu to
seperate things easily. i think its easier if you make this change in the
relevant files and then append the new rules in the stylesheet.

thanks
/allan

This message was posted using eunum --- www.cn.eunum.com
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link mod_perl
documentation below:
http://www.cn.eunum.com/discussions/2-429.html .