perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: results page
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:02:43 GMT
At 02:34 PM 07/05/02 +0200, allan juul wrote:
>the results top bar should be the same width as the rightbox
>the text inside the results-bars should, well be insie and on the same
line as
>always

It's very odd that the table doesn't work.

I'd rather stick with the table if not using one is going to break all our
favorite browsers.  Like we said, we can't expect the site to work
perfectly in buggy browsers.  It's not much of a loss to not see the right
side of that bar.

Maybe IE will get better when more people quit coding to its bugs...

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org