perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From "per.einar" <>
Subject links fixed
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:15:45 GMT
At 10:55 26.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>actually just need to paste the new logo on top.

Oh yeah :-)

>>(people will be surprised when they notice that it's actually mod__perl
>>after all :)
>I hope that's for good :)

Probably will be.

>>PS: we still only have one submission for the logo contest. Should I post
>>a reminder?
>I don't know. I've expected that this will happen. I guess we should start
>looking for friendly designers who aren't from the mod_perl world. Bill is
>your friend up to give us some help with some nice banner?

Yes. But the deadline's not over yet :) Maybe posting on use Perl; would
give some more exposure? Furthermore, I have seen some posts by Leon
Brocard about how progammers can't design in regard to the logos that were
posted: maybe we could approach him and ask if he's up to the task? :-)

Per Einar Ellefsen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This message was posted using eunum ---
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link mod_perl
documentation below: .

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message