perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From stas <liste...@eunum.com>
Subject links fixed
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:15:45 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>At 10:15 26.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>>+1 unless Stas had something else in mind (you changed the index.html
>>> ones to underline)?
>>

>>There is the logo issue, to match the new set from Mike as we have
>> discussed after Mike's recent submission.
>

>Yes, that's true. Just need to recreate the grey shade and all.

actually just need to paste the new logo on top.

>(people will be surprised when they notice that it's actually mod__perl
> after all :)

I hope that's for good :)

>PS: we still only have one submission for the logo contest. Should I
> post a reminder?

I don't know. I've expected that this will happen. I guess we should
start looking for friendly designers who aren't from the mod_perl world.
Bill is your friend up to give us some help with some nice banner?

This message was posted using eunum --- www.cn.eunum.com
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link mod_perl
documentation below:
http://www.cn.eunum.com/discussions/2-429.html .