perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From lambretta <liste...@eunum.com>
Subject review site
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:15:45 GMT
hi stas

thanks for the notes, im currently rebuilding the corrections you mentioned ...

>mozilla, opera6: all links on the index.html pages are underlined.
>konqueror: the oppposite

this is my guide to our links:
all links are default underlined.
exceptions are:
- menu links
- links that appear in table-of-contents sections be it inside a ul> or dl>
tag
all non-underlined links has the hover facility of an underline

>Notice that mozilla/opera on:

http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/mod_rel/dst_html/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html#Before
_you_start_to_code
>two links out of three are not underlined.

fixed and coming to a screen near you ...

>otherwise from a quick check mozilla-1.0/opera-6.0/NS4/konqueror on
> linux all look great (fonts suck in certain sections, but what can we do
> to keep everybody happy)

i too have a font sucking problem but only or mainly in pre-sections - the
same your end?

/allan

This message was posted using eunum --- www.cn.eunum.com
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link mod_perl
documentation below:
http://www.cn.eunum.com/discussions/2-429.html .