perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Building on WinXP
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:04:58 GMT
At 17:48 18.06.2002, allan juul wrote:
>do i need something special to build the docs on a windows xp machine?

Well, it works, as that's what I'm using :)
You need Perl of course, the Template Toolkit (you can get it with PPM by
adding the OpenInteract repository as described here:
http://openinteract.sourceforge.net/ ), Pod::POM (same). That's mostly it I
think... ask if you have any problems, there might be some tools I have
installed over time which I didn't take into account.

For the PDF version you need more, see the "Download Docs" chapter.

Also see the INSTALL.win32 file in modperl-docs: you need to run pl2bat on
bin/build and bin/docset_build.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be