perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: Content-related question
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:27:40 GMT
At 12:05 18.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
But your post has triggered another question. There are just a few people
at this list, so whoever posts here won't get the same exposure as if they
were posting to the modperl list. I think Doug was right by suggesting that
in the documents we will suggest to discuss the documentation at the
modperl list. And this list will stay primerly for discussing the mechanics
and physical problems of the docs/site (like auto-docs generation).

>So unless people think differently we should adjust the docs to point to
>the modperl list, where relevant.

Yes, I agree. But I understood it generally that any "issues" with the
documentation (typos, errors) should go on docs-dev, while *questions*
should go on modperl. I think this is even written down someplace (probably
the part about author/maintainer/list questions).

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be