perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Problem with links on win32 docset
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:17:26 GMT
Hi,

Stas, you pointed out an interesting bug the other day. When creating links
on Win32, Docset creates the abs/rel_doc_root with ..\ instead of ../. This
is probably due to the use of catfile/catdir someplace where simple slashes
should be used. So for example, instead of:
../../download/docs.html
I get
..\..\download/docs.html
This isn't a problem most of the time, but is annoying (for example, I ran
checklink.pl, and it didn't interpret it correctly, thereby generating an
enormous report of broken links.

I looked through DocSet trying to find the offending piece of code, but I
didn't find it :( Could you tell me which function creates that part of the
URIs so i can fix it?

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be