perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Per Einar Ellefsen <per.ei...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: mod_perl Contributors
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 07:19:01 GMT
At 06:30 01.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
>>
>>Hi,
>>So, after having managed to delete all my files regarding this list, I
>>managed to get back on track, and have now reached what I think hits the spot.
>>http://users.skynet.be/pereinar/mod-perl/about/
>>Two pages: (major) contributors and other.
>
>Fantastic!
>
>------
>
>On http://users.skynet.be/pereinar/mod-perl/about/other.html you say:
>
>"If there was no Perl, there would be no mod_perl."
>
>Perl acknowledges its contributors in the file AUTHORS in the source
>distribution.

Ok, thanks, I was wondering about that..

>>On the major one, there is a "TOC" table. I just need some input on how
>>it should look. I was thinking something like the colors of the menu... ?
>
>I think this is just fine as is.

I'll still make it width="100%" and see if Allan comes up with any great ideas.

>Another question is where are we going to link to this docset from? From
>the Contribute docset? Then probably put it there?

Well, right now I had begun the "About" DocSet.. As I had said a lloooong
time ago, I was hoping to put this into it:
- Link to us
- Contributors
- and now I came up with... maybe "History of mod_perl". Would be
interesting I think.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be