perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject the margin of the mod_perl logos set
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:22:50 GMT
Hi Michael,

Thanks for sending us the whole set of images based on the new logo!

Have you produced them (semi-)automatically? I'm contacting you because
I'm concerned with the images in the set being overcropped, so they
cannot be used as is and need to add some margin. But doing that manualy
to 25 images is a big pain. So if you have this automated, can you
please add a little margin to the original and redo the set?

Otherwise we probably need to use ImageMagic to do the work.

Sorry for troubling you.

Thanks!