perl-docs-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl logo
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:51:30 GMT
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 04:01 14.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>> I'll do this. Should I replace the current buttons I made from the
>>> logo with the new ones? I guess I won't incorporate his new versions
>>> of the logo, as that one's already being used. ?
>>

>> Hmm, I've looked closely at the new logos, there is a problem with
>> them: they don't have a "safe" margin and the logo ends at the edges
>> without white/transparent border :( Jonathan, can this be fixed? This
>> looks quite bad.
>

> I guess we can just insert them into a bigger background if that's what
> you mean; shouldn't be a problem.

I'm talking about images themselves, not HTML background. I think it's a
bad idea to suggest images which are overcropped.

That's a lot of manual work to get the cropped margin back on all
images. Michael Demers has probably done most of the formats converting
automatically. Jonathan, can you contact him or give us his email
address? Thanks!